Wednesday, July 23, 2014

White dress accessorized with black hat black handbag black calf high gladiator sandals

This is Camille Co. She's very popular on the internet as a fashion blogger. Her website is at ITSCAMILLECO.COM . She's from Manila, Philippines. She's very fashionable. I love this outfit she's wearing. I love the dress and how she has kept everything so simple and yet made it very interesting with the pieces she has chosen to accentuate the dress. I love the hat. It's so cute. And the gladiator sandals are perfect. And her jewelry is perfect and so is the bag. The dress is actually this romper from Sheinside. I probably wouldn't wear it only because it appears to be see through. Although it doesn't really look see-through on Camille. It looks see through on the model on the Sheinside website. I'm not really into the see through clothes. I don't really get why everything has to be see-through. You can see more pics of Camille touring South Korea in this outfit on her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment